PRODUCTION OF SPIRULINA CULTIVATION AND NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS ON FARMS
Get this amazing product for food, medicine, animals use and agricultural use
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Act for Biodiversity Challenge and that I am eligible to apply.
I am 18 years old or older.
Initiative's representative name
Aisha Milad Ali
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
Start-up (first few activities have happened)
Yearly Budget : What is your current yearly budget for the initiative?
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
Algae is affected in terms of its distribution and abundance in each region by a set of effects in terms of the type of vegetation, the state of cultivated or uncultivated soils, physical and chemical soil properties and climatic conditions in environmental systems. Especially blue-green algae that the biological diversity of blue-green algae in different environments has a role in sustaining the ecosystem because of its importance in terrestrial ecosystems through its contribution to nitrogen fixation and air purification. This includes all areas above the surface of the earth, including deserts, oceans, rivers and forests, and it is worth noting that the most rich regions of the globe with biological diversity and many other problems.
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
In our country there is less diversity and less plants, and a percentage of algae hardly appears in this difficult climate, forcing us to create such farms to preserve this type of neighborhood (spirulina) and preserve to the farmer's ecosystem, and benefit from it as food. But the war came to nag everything we sought. Our simple farms that we sought to establish have declined. So we try to solve environmental, nutritional and health problems.
3. Your solution: How are you working to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I am sure that if I can develop this project, I will contribute to solving these problems, even partially Establishing spirulina farms in areas with a desert climate that suffer from air defects due to the ongoing wars, and I said lunch and I said green spaces is a real challenge for researchers These algae are sensitive organisms that need time, effort and a lot of patience and money to develop them
It is also the ideal lunch for fish, especially ornamental fish.
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
First: The project is able to expand production first and increase the amount of production, and thus increase profits
Second: Development in converting the product into an industrial product, capsules, pharmaceutical companies, and cosmetic supplies
Third: extracting important oils and natural dyes that are used in modern industries manufacturing Fourth: Fodder for feeding poultry, animal and fish production
Fifth: Biofuel production
5. Collaboration: How does your initiative seek to bring key players together to preserve biodiversity?
Daco Agricultural Investment
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far — in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
All my relatives liked it and found improvement when using the product
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
It is possible to make this project bigger in the future, but currently, due to instability in my country, it is better to set up the project in a more stable country
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for society? Or different stakeholders?
Yes, this project creates a shared value and achieves an economic value for society
10. Team: what is the current composition of your current team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
The product will be sold so that we can achieve sustainable development in the long run
11. How did you hear about this challenge?