re plant the death tree with new ones in the forest
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Act for Biodiversity Challenge and that I am eligible to apply.
I am 18 years old or older.
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
Growth (have moved past the very first activities; working toward the next level of expansion)
Yearly Budget : What is your current yearly budget for the initiative?
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
more than 200 training course for full free
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
make the people and community get there goals in live
training and development
3. Your solution: How are you working to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
thinking out the box to get creative idea with low costs
5. Collaboration: How does your initiative seek to bring key players together to preserve biodiversity?
relation and recommendation from the specialist in my local area
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far — in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
when we make the forest re green we will make some business from the visitors
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
training and media to develop and spreed our idea
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for society? Or different stakeholders?
a lot of new green places
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
we will use project management proficient (PMP) in our management
10. Team: what is the current composition of your current team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
Project Manager (PMP)
11. How did you hear about this challenge?