ELIPHAZ HOUSE OF LOVE FOUNDATION is aim is to reducing poverty among vulnerable children and young women.
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria, and based on its description, I am eligible to apply to the CSV Prize 2017.
ELIPHAZ HOUSE OF LOVE FOU
Start-Up (a pilot that has just started operating)
Annual budget in 2017 (USD)
Number of beneficiaries impacted so far
Nonprofit, NGO, or citizen sector
Secondary Focus Area
Headquarters location: Country
Headquarters location: City
4, ASSOCIATION AVENUE,
OFF OFINNI STREET,
AHMADIYYA BUS STOP,
Location(s) of impact
1. Awowo Ogun State
2. Owo, Ondo State
Problem: What problem is this initiative trying to address?
1. Provision of orphanage facilities for rehabilitating and resettling abandoned children through adoptions.
2. Rehabilitation and empowerment of abused, hurting women and prostitute.
3. Provision of counseling and prayer sessions for the hurting women such as widows, teenager mothers’ etc.
4. Protecting the rights of children.
5. Reducing poverty among vulnerable children and young women.
6. Providing educational/vocational
Solution Summary: What is the proposed solution? What do you see as its most promising aspects for creating shared value?
• To improve the well being of orphaned and underprivileged children and youths.
• To promote primary, secondary and vocational education to orphaned and other vulnerable children, youths, and women.
• To provide care and support services to these vulnerable children.
• To promote job creation opportunities to the most vulnerable
• To promote income generating opportunities to the vulnerable
Impact: What is the impact of the work to date? Specify both the social and the environmental impact of your work
• To access primary, secondary and vocational education to the orphaned and underprivileged children and youths.
• To access the vulnerable children and youths with scholastic materials and other training materials.
• To improve the nutrition of these vulnerable children and youths.
• Prevention of the involvement of these children and youths in commercial sex activities, child domestic labour and other immoral activities.
• To increase capacity in job creation and income generation.
• To promote more cohesive considerate and creative individuals/societies with equal opportunities and rights for all.
Financial sustainability plan: How is this initiative financially supported? How will you ensure its financial sustainability long-term?
1. Individual donations of gift - 15%
2. Grant - 55%
3. Corporate Contribution - 20%
4. Earned income - 5%
5. Other -5%
Unique value proposition: What makes your initiative innovative? How does your project differ from other organizations working in the same field?
The organization is differs because is always spending all it have on its mission and vision
Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that sparked the beginning of this initiative.
I saw a family in my area around 2011, picking food from dumping ground, they look so dirty, I then I interviewed them, I discovered that there was no means of livelihood, shelter etc the story was so pathetic. I then decided to begin to sort for the less privileged, by contacting friends and well wishers.
Where did you hear about the Nestlé Creating Shared Value Prize?