Being a women right's activist, I fight for "Women Empowerment" and amplifying women workers’ voices for decent working conditions.
13. Financial Sustainability – funding breakdown: please list a quick breakdown of your funding, indicating an estimated percentage that comes from each source.
Here is the breakdown of the points which best matches with us:
1. Foundation or NGO grants: 60%
2. Grants or contracts: 30%
2. Individual donations or gifts: 10%
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
We will measure skills that we are giving through our trainings for their empowerment through monitoring and evaluation.This will help us to give more focus in our work also.
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
We are working to empower our women's because we believe that our trained workers will:
# Recognize that women are equally intelligent and storehouse of immense talent
# Reduce scope domestic violence and sexual exploitation
# Eradicate corruption
# Facilitate national development
# Promote an overall development of society
Surely they will spread their believes to the other peoples of their community and thus the chain of realizing the facts will go on and this will support other people to become change makers in their communities.
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
I believe that collaborations and partnerships will surely provide the project new views, aspects of thinking with new ideas! Mentioning some points only:
# New thoughts, ideas and views of all will help us all to overcome any critical situation
# Benefit of more opportunities (like grants or others) will be explored as well as make a bridge for more exposure.
# Any type of resource sharing will benefit the project and proactive teamwork will help overcoming the obstacles