The best of the best
Yes, I fulfill all of the eligibility criteria.
Initiative's representative name
Mahmoud Mosa Al Azhary
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative’s representative gender
Which eligible market are you based in?
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
When was your organisation founded?
Helping people adapt to technologies of the future
Financial skills and capability
Reskilling and upskilling the workforce
Creating digital tools
Established (successfully passed early phases, have a plan for the future)
Yearly Budget: How much capital do you need to accomplish your proposed project?
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this to succeed
I work on a new type of brick that save nature from the waste of many industries and safe the soil from dredging and desertification Which leads to the disappearance of some plants and the deterioration of the agricultural situation of the soil
the new type made of waste of (cement industry, recycle paper industry and fly ash)
2. The problem: What problem surrounding employability or financial capability are you helping to solve?
Pollution is a major obstacle that faces our country these days. Actually, pollution is an international problem. The danger of pollution is concentrated and centralized in its negative side-effect on the human body and the surrounding environment. In addition, there are wastes that harm the ecosystem such as fly ash-recycle paper mill waste (RPMW).
Coal is one of the detrimental enemies to the environment. According to World Health Organizat
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
We searched for a new kind of brick instead of red brick that can achieve the optimum compressive strength, microstructure, no shrinkage, low brick properties for the density, less rate of water absorption, apparent porosity. We achieved this aim after an intensive search in the field of bricks. We decided to make bricks with a mixture of (fly ash, Cement Dust and Recycle paper mill waste). To make the prototype, fly ash and cement Dust were mixed in dry conditions then Recycle paper mill waste were added to the mixture. For our solution, we selected some requirements to be achieved in our prototype which are (water absorption, high compressive strength and the important one is the cost).
4. How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solving the problem?
Using the EDP Process.Making a lot of research about the problem, search about the previous solution in my country and the other country, and making my idea about the problem and investigating my new solution
5. Employability: how is your organization or project teaching people to develop the skills that they need to survive in the future job market?
Through training, as it is not difficult to make
7. Marketplace: Who else is addressing the same problem? How does the proposed project differ from these approaches?
Any place can get the product
8. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
For our solution, we selected some requirements to be achieved in our prototype which are (water absorption, high compressive strength and the important one is the cost).
As we overcome the pollution problem and the high coast
9. Financial Sustainability Plan. Can you tell us about you plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
I was planning to share the idea of a factory owner only, and he had to implement and win half to allow me the opportunity not to own my factory.
we are four students in the first year in the university
How did you hear about this challenge?
Find this idea inspiring? Add your own!