local community food shortage illivation.
i would like to contribute my effort in solving my community food shortage.
Yes, I fulfill all of the eligibility criteria.
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative’s representative gender
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
When was your organisation founded?
Financial skills and capability
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
Yearly Budget: How much capital do you need to accomplish your proposed project?
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this to succeed
observing local food shortage.
2. The problem: What problem surrounding employability or financial capability are you helping to solve?
accute financial shortage
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
finding fund raisers.
4. How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solving the problem?
through,any means of finding fund raisers
(Instructions for questions 5 and 6, no answer required) Please only answer the question (5 - “employability” or 6 - “financial capability”) that applies to your organization’s topic of work (see below for definitions)
5. Employability: how is your organization or project teaching people to develop the skills that they need to survive in the future job market?
through direct contact
5a. Please describe which future-oriented skills your organization is focused on fostering and how you have measured / plan to measure progress
number of peoples helped,against planned amounts of peoples targeted.
6. Financial capability: how is your organization or project creating innovative solutions that arm people with ability to optimize their current and future financial health
helping them in creating their own means of livelihood
6a. Please describe what aspect of financial capability your organization is focused on fostering and how you have measured / plan to measure progress.
7. Marketplace: Who else is addressing the same problem? How does the proposed project differ from these approaches?
no similar projecrs except governmental.
8. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
9. Financial Sustainability Plan. Can you tell us about you plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
through searching fund all the time
Ba degree holders 3.
Help Us Support Diversity! Are you a member of an under-served , under-represented, or marginalized group in your country of residence? (yes/no) (this question is optional – if you choose to fill it out, the response will not be shared with your fellow contestants)
How did you hear about this challenge?