Increase the employability of underprivileged graduates, acting upstream their graduation to prevent unemployment and deskilling risks
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
-By doing programs directly in university we'll scale our impact:in one time we can touch between 20-100 young
-Geographic spread:we want to extend the geographic area where we are organizing our modules in university&multiply our partnerships with universities to touch more beneficiaries
-Digitalization:we want to make our pedagogical content accessible everywhere, by more people. We want to digitalize our pedagogical content.We’ve just started the engineering of the digitalization of our expertise.
-Fertilization:spreading our expertise to other structures to create systemic change
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
We want to empower people by giving them the key they need to reveal their true potential,stand out&being able to do the career they deserve.They become changemarkers in their community by being role model
-The recruitment of underprivileged graduates leads to social cohesion.By being professionally integrated,they renew social interactions&link between territories.It’ll show to their relatives that it’s possible to foil social determinism
-Alumni:former successful beneficiaries will inspire new beneficiaries
- Communication campaign with success stories to inspire&change mentality
17. Awards & Recognitions: What awards or recognitions, if any, has the project received so far?
For the moment no award or recognition for this specific project
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
- Partnerships with universities: by doing programs directly in universities from underprivileged areas we will be able to touch more beneficiaries in one time by gathering several “school year” to attend our module. One of the keys of the project is to contract partnerships with universities, convince them to schedule our module in the students timetable.
- Partnerships with companies: it is essential for us to associate companies and their collaborators to be speaker in our modules