people 60+ want, need and can continue working, so it is necessary to connect them with different opportunities and training.
13. Financial Sustainability – funding breakdown: please list a quick breakdown of your funding, indicating an estimated percentage that comes from each source.
individual donations or gifts _0_%
foundation or NGO grants _0_%
corporate contributions _0_%
grants or contracts _25_%
earned income (product or services sales, licensing, franchising, consulting, financing, etc.) _35_%
other (private investment) _40_%
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
Creating key alliances with strategic partners. Among these are organizations such as ASECH (Chilean Entrepreneur Association) and CCS (Santiago Chamber of Commerce), whom we are in advance talks, and several private organizations from the finance sector that look to connect the expert services to their clients/user and improve their operations.
In addition to this, we will be implementing all the digital sales and marketing strategies we have perfected from the experience ServiSenior has had in CRM, Mkt automation, Email Mkt, Inbound Mkt and Sales, among other.
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
When older people become aware that decades are ahead, they connect with their strengths, contact inspiring cases, discover an energy they considered lost... and get going, becoming a model not only for their generation but for future generations on how to fully live longevity. Experience and research show that the people who declare the greatest subjective happiness are those who strengthen and deepen their social relationships, connect with the purpose for which to stay alive, and feel a contribution to society.
17. Awards & Recognitions: What awards or recognitions, if any, has the project received so far?
Ximena (co-founder of T100) was named Ashoka Fellow in 1995 as founder of "Casa de la Paz". From then she's received numerous awards such as Top 100 Women Leaders in Chile, Woman Energy prize, etc.
ServiSenior was given the Chilean National Innovation Award in 2018 and in 2020 selected by Katapult Accelerator. Ignacio (co-founder) was selected into the 2020 Young Leader for the Americas program.
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
In Chile we don't have models of how to fully live longevity. We also don't have enough related scientific research, so we have advanced from the intuition and experience of the 1,200 people who have shared their testimonies. Also, it is necessary to change the view of the media and public policies to understand that there are different ways of aging, not only from vulnerability. The current pandemic is just one example of the welfare vision towards the "lonely grandparents".