Enabling Greek youth to trailblaze the new skills economy and dream of a better future.
13. Financial Sustainability – funding breakdown: please list a quick breakdown of your funding, indicating an estimated percentage that comes from each source.
foundation or NGO grants 34%
corporate contributions 54%
pro bono work 12%
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
- geographical expansion (trainings in other towns)
- initiative on accessibility, diversity and inclusion (people with disabilities have equal opportunities)
- online learning through massive online courses to equalize access to learning opportunities, such as the partnership with LinkedIn Learning
-partnerships with corporates to reach out to more people, like Academies, our specialized hard skills training (more info: https://www.regeneration.gr/en/regeneration-academy)
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
Our goal is to equip young individuals beginning their careers with the skills and tools necessary for long-term professional and personal development:
-32h soft skills training
- Mentoring by seasoned executives from various industries
- 25h giving back to the community as social contribution
- interview experience through interaction with HR experts
- continue their learning via LinkedIn Learning
- Alumni Association - network of young professionals with cross functional benefits
- events, round tables and motivational speeches
More info: https://www.regeneration.gr/en/candidates
17. Awards & Recognitions: What awards or recognitions, if any, has the project received so far?
To date, ReGeneration has received 10 Awards in the context of HR Awards organized by HR Professional magazine and Boussias Communications in 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019, while in the Education Leaders Awards 2018, powered by RDC Informatics, it received a distinction for best practices in the field of Education. More info: https://www.regeneration.gr/en/awards
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
ReGeneration generates the social capital, and therefore the opportunities that young graduates are critically lacking. As a first-in-kind, cross-industry, multi stakeholder education and employment ecosystem, we span both the supply and demand sides of junior talent development and recruiting. Our education to employment pathways and partnerships serve to combat barriers to entry that continue to plague Greek graduate employment; lack of work experience, lack of true diversity, meritocracy.