We equip Persons with Disability with mindset and digital skills to become competitive employees and entrepreneurs through virtual learning
13. Financial Sustainability – funding breakdown: please list a quick breakdown of your funding, indicating an estimated percentage that comes from each source.
earned income (product or services sales, licensing, franchising, consulting, financing, etc.)-70%
foundation or NGO grants-15%
grants or contracts- 5%
individual donations or gifts- 5%
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
1. We aim to train 3,000+ by 2025, total net earnings of P98M in the next seven years. We do this by expanding our community members to former drug dependents/sex workers/incarcerated, solo parents, indigenous people, & out of school youth.
2. Improving our E-learning platform for other orgs to distribute their content.
3. Improving our model to remove language & cultural barriers to scale the program internationally via social franchising to at least 10 countries in 10 years.
4. We are also doing the groundwork in institutionalizing our program in different local governments in the country.
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
1. We have integrated life-coaching in our curriculum that focuses on empathy, pay it forward mentality, restoring human dignity. We also discuss system change so they truly embody our mission.
2. Many of our graduates are leaders of associations that helped us bring our solution to their communities. Our program inside a city jail was led by our graduate who is formerly incarcerated.
3. We also provide leadership workshops & send some of them to change-making events & represent us in several speaking engagements.
4. 90% of our staff are our graduates including 1 in our leadership team.
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
1. Our partners &collaborators are our biggest critics that give us honest feedback on how can we become more effective with our programs.
2. We are collaborating with other organizations by introducing our impact formula so they can tailor it to the needs of their community members & we can also learn how to best serve them.
3. Partners increase our resources, network, & impact.
4. They are also our support group in times of crisis, burnout, & success.