We develop an online education platform that will allow millions of people from disadvantaged groups to access education.
13. Financial Sustainability – funding breakdown: please list a quick breakdown of your funding, indicating an estimated percentage that comes from each source.
Everytale is a "for Profit" company.
Earned income - financing from founders - $2 Million.
Planned Seed round - $800K in May
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
At Everytale we want to approach several levels to address the issue and reach our goal: governmental, economical, and social. The Ambassadors program as part of a rapid implementation strategy with low costs (users profit from attracted users & content creators). National associations of the deaf and hard-of-hearing. Educational associations and innovator communities. Individuals, seeking additional education. Governmental Institutions introducing and integrating our Platform for a common good. Recruiting agencies and congress centers, expanding their target group through online users.
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
We foster the emergence of several types of changemakers.
1) Active people with a wide circle of friends who are infected with our idea of creating a barrier-free world. Our Ambassadors create an opportunity for the growth of the platform exponentially.
2) Professionals who see their mission as training a new generation, although this work is poorly paid. We give them the opportunity to generate additional income and expand the boundaries of influence.
3) Young people for whom there are no borders. They believe in their abilities and can conquer the world. They only need a tool for this.
17. Awards & Recognitions: What awards or recognitions, if any, has the project received so far?
There were several news in the Russian media about our development:
We have now reached the national semifinal of the RAISE contest for social projects providing access to education in faraway parts of Russia.
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
Due to the structure of a multi-sided platform, Everytale will benefit from cross-sided network effects. On one hand, having governmental organizations providing the backbone for any local and international operations, on the other hand, social organizations providing network and infrastructure for rapid expansion. Strategic collaboration with congress centres, universities, media agencies, and recruiting companies will enhance our revenue and recognition, while users will spread the word.