13. Financial Sustainability – funding breakdown: please list a quick breakdown of your funding, indicating an estimated percentage that comes from each source.
Corporate contributions 10%
Grants or contracts 46%
Earned income (product or services sales, licensing, franchising, consulting, financing, etc.) 31%
Team investment 13%
Earned income is divided into the following categories:
- On demand videogames for shool classrooms: 47%
- Gamified corporation trainning: 44%
- Teacher trainning: 7%
15. Growth Strategy: What are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
Develop awareness and brand interest. Deliver distinctive customer experience. Customer acquisition:solid lead generation Funnel and clear and secure ways to subscribe
Short-term Market penetration: Rewards for referrals allow users to get up to 12 months for free. Early press coverage and user satisfaction will lead to positive word-of-mouth. A solid content Marketing strategy to be recognized as a reliable organization
Medium term Foreign Market development
Long term Product line expansions:gamified simulators for university. Subscriptions models for homeschooling and at home school support
16. Activating changemakers: How are you giving people the power to control their own destiny and support other people to become changemakers in their communities?
When youth spend 15 years in classrooms with little room for play and creativity the spark in their eyes is lost. Every youth can be a changemaker. We believe in education's transformative power and that everyone has the potential to be anything they dream to be. We educate a generation of critical, curious, and proactive citizens eager to improve the world through science. To activate this potential Hexar help people develop the skills they will need to be the best version of themselves and to find what they are passionate about and the problems they want to solve.
17. Awards & Recognitions: What awards or recognitions, if any, has the project received so far?
Incubate Selected among 1500 applicants
Bs As City Government Non-Refundable Contribution
Puig We win corporate mentorship and a Grant
Unesco Panelists on international conferences and as advisors on youth and inequalities
SIW showcased on a platform of global scope supported by G20
18. Tell us about how collaborations and partnerships would enhance the scalability and impact of your project
We partner with Eidos, Argentinian Ministry of Education and UNESCO to validate our content and foster our impact. To create games we partner with experts: when designing a game to teach statistics and raise awareness on climate change we collaborate with Sustainability without borders. To teach healthy habits to prevent the Covid-19 we collaborate with experts from Conicet and with UNESCO to present it to governments. This allows us to grow our brand through expert validation and publicity.