sensitize people about animal protection
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
MOHAMED AMINE BELAABBAS
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Maroc , casablanca.
Website or social media url(s)
Fostering emotional intelligence and behavioural competences
Re-imagining the role of pets in society
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
nonprofit/NGO: an organisation that uses its resources to achieve a purpose outside of creating profit
youth-led initiative: organisations, whether informal or formal, created and led primary by young people
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
From a young age, I discovered in myself an innate passion for animals, since I started at the age of 5 years to adopt animals such as cats, dogs, turtles, birds ... ect thing that made me understand that I have to defend the voice of the animal that needs a lot of attention and protection. Following this I created on facebook at the age of 13 the first group in Morocco which is interested in animal protection and all that is related to the animal world.
This group which today includes more than 34,000 members among them veterinarians of people passionate about the animal world. this group which is sponsored by PURINA which allowed me to reach my childhood goal.
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
consolidate the relationship between human and animal
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
raise awareness and make the animal more important in our life
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
my idea is unique and i don't need significant funding and i want to make your purina business a name that will appeal to the entire moroccan population. and even, I have been working on this subject for a long time, your company allowed me to reach my childhood goals, so I will work on this project with immense motivation
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
I have only one goal in my life is to make the animal more important in the life of the human being. If you visit my page and you see my videos you will understand that I already started working on your current project a long time ago, it is because I am at a very advanced stage.
it's a childhood project. a love and a passion that I will never tire of.
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
I am the creator of this concept and it is I who lead my team (a real leader) I have in my team the people qualified for this project
12. How did you hear about this challenge?