Geospatial digital platform where pet owners and vendors meet to fulfil needs and improve life.
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
Enhance physical activity and wellness
Revolutionizing veterinary care for pets
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
for profit: an organisations whose main goal is to make income through business gains
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
Daniel Stanescu promoted the idea
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Slow access to pet vendors and services
Slow, indirect communication between pet owner and vendors
Lack of data statistics about pets
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Digital platform: Cloud database, Mobile application, web site, dashboards for commercial vendors, SaaS for community institutions, commercial partners, facebook
Owners and Vendors meet in the Platform on a geospatial foundation, exchange services and build pet-related usage data that is consumed later as SaaS by interested parties to improve social, transport, health life aspects and industries.
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
Unique, global platform for pet services, direct communication channel between owners and vendors, data collection, provide the collected data to be consumed via web services..
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
Our solution helps to re-integrate the elder, poor, isolated people in the society to provide pet services (pet hosting, pet sitting, pet walking ) and thus reducing social abandonment and isolation
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
The project in still in Beta. Progress will be measured by the number of users downloading the application, quantity of records in the database, number of registered vendors, number of data consumers.
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
myself- design, develop, test
Daniel Stanescu - idea promoter, design, marketing, sales
Paula Constantinescu - test, documentation, data management
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
Share our track from idea to platform.
12. How did you hear about this challenge?