As a part of CSR of Companies, they will focus Part of their marketing campaigns on animals, how they help people
Adding value to companies, society and nature through loving animals.
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Everywhere can be done, when needed
Fostering emotional intelligence and behavioural competences
Enhance physical activity and wellness
Re-imagining the role of pets in society
Revolutionizing veterinary care for pets
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
youth-led initiative: organisations, whether informal or formal, created and led primary by young people
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
This is just an idea , which all will benefit from it, as the sponsor companies will make advertisement in an innovative way where they will display a video for an animal saving a human or helping him, and at the end they can put the company logo only and reflects on it as if they are helping the society through increasing the awareness of animals and of course returning the balance to the world , even if more approaches was done from companies like shilters for street animals, it can Include companies logos and recorded and displayed in their advertisements showing their positive role.
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Increasing people awareness of animals and compassion also , will return environmental balance in more than way, one way will be through taking care of animals and trying to prevent them from extinct, and trying to keep the environment clean because it also harms the animals. In Egypt there was an approach to kill the street dogs in certain areas by poising them or by shouting them, the result that mouses, foxes and wolves increased in this area
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
To convince private companies to put this topic as part of their market campaign, also as part of their CSR , so they will make an video advertisement of a turtle which died because of plastic in the ocean, and at the end of the adv company logo or product could be displayed, or even if steps were done on the ground like animal shelters could be also recorded and displayed, learning videos like vaccinations of animals instead of killing them , and how if they kills them more harmful animals can dominate
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
I have attached a video , on which a dog is saving a lady from epilepsy seizure attack, so a company producing antiepilepsy products can use the video as an advertisement for them regarding the potentially of their medicines and also raising awareness of how animals is awesome creatures that can save lives and different videos can be tailored to different products to different campaigns
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
We will use the interaction between organizations and customers to increase their awareness and also to add value to the companies, and of course after that instead of seeing some restaurants in Egypt putting on their table anti animals sprays in their open area tables, maybe they put food to it.
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
First by the number of companies that will participate and take the approach, then by number of viewers or people reacting, participating, by the actual actions done on the ground as result of the campaign or as part of it.
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
Always thought of Marketing by a new ways, usually corporate right now are doing direct marketing to their own products or brand by a certain budget, and they are doing CSR separately with a separate budget, and they put it in their website and annual reports, so why they don’t use it directly to promote themselves and helping the society, I always feel that the best advertisement that the company can do is to show that they are a good company and helping people, instead of repeated advertisement of products and brands that we already knows, beside different organizations can react in different ways, like restaurants can offer food for street animals. So instead of TV advertisement about a product we all know, company can put waste box wit
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
It is all about convincing firms to participate and how they will beneficial from it. The problem that when it begins it can be very interesting approach, but when a lot of firms is doing, maybe it becomes boring and people avoid it
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
One in each city to convince the companies as a start.
12. How did you hear about this challenge?