I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Syed ali taqi
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Enhance physical activity and wellness
Revolutionizing veterinary care for pets
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
nonprofit/NGO: an organisation that uses its resources to achieve a purpose outside of creating profit
for profit: an organisations whose main goal is to make income through business gains
government: an organisation that is part of or associated with the formal governing body of a community
educational institution: an organisation dedicated to teaching and learning, including primary, secondary, tertiary institutions, and vocational schools
hybrid: a combination of different types of organisations, such as a social enterprise (an organisation that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being)
civil society: a community of citizens linked by common interests
youth-led initiative: organisations, whether informal or formal, created and led primary by young people
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
I got inspired by myself .. sometimes we do thise things which are above our level
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
As the peohect requires gathering the different attitudes am only facing to get the time from people to talk
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Asking help from you arranging small small meetings
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
Help me to arrange small small meetings
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
No i dont use pets
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
It will make a huge difference to those who are planning to expand their business
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
I need funds
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
We will see i will use the money to.make more bigger
12. How did you hear about this challenge?