Pet and owner salon and recreational area
pets and owners will have a strong bonding when they are having a proper grooming together and on
recreational area where they can play
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Hannah Dominique Ecleo
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Dubai,United arab emirates
Website or social media url(s)
Fostering emotional intelligence and behavioural competences
Enhance physical activity and wellness
Re-imagining the role of pets in society
Revolutionizing veterinary care for pets
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
nonprofit/NGO: an organisation that uses its resources to achieve a purpose outside of creating profit
hybrid: a combination of different types of organisations, such as a social enterprise (an organisation that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being)
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
I have a friend named hannah, who are really loved her pets then she is a model and she also want to groomed her pets so i made my idea by her as an inspiration
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
The problem about animal cruelty, animals have also heart,mind emotion and soul that is why we need to protect and love them as we loved another humans
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
by having this salon and recreational area,pets and owners will have sa strong bonding like a family and also it promotes good relationship on the pets
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
this kind of method about salon will have an impact to the owner and pets like on how they look, and after there is a recreational area where they can bond together like eating,playing etc
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
by just inspiring people how to have a good relationship with your pets
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
i can do survey about the customers that do they feel about using the facilities
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
we can do trainings and franchising and also training for them to improve the quality of service
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
yes it is,pet owners can be also your partner on the business
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
we can loan on the bank to start with capital,and we also accept some donations from animal lovers around the world
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
full time and part time, then after we can build an organizational chart and discuss about how it works
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
we can do some inspirational video about caring our pets and treat them nicely. it can also recruit people who are animal lovers
12. How did you hear about this challenge?