PET ME UAE
Mobile App to support lost pets/strays
Ecosystem to create mobile app
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
youth-led initiative: organisations, whether informal or formal, created and led primary by young people
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
Seeing lost pets and strays on roads especially during vacation time when people tend to abondon their pets
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Create a helping hand for the lost pets/strays
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
It's like sharing of information through groups/Social media and each and everyone extending helo
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
Any one can contribute a pet lover or non pet lover
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
It is yet to be implemented
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
Networking thru mobile app
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
Helping pets across the city
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
Any one interested can contribute
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
Yet to be launched
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
By creating this digital app
12. How did you hear about this challenge?