I am using machine learning and computer vision to guide human about pets ,how to deal with it and what pets like and what makes pets angry
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Egypt , Luxor , Telvision street
Website or social media url(s)
Fostering emotional intelligence and behavioural competences
Re-imagining the role of pets in society
Revolutionizing veterinary care for pets
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
for profit: an organisations whose main goal is to make income through business gains
educational institution: an organisation dedicated to teaching and learning, including primary, secondary, tertiary institutions, and vocational schools
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
in my country human do not know the right way to deal with pets.
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
better life to human with pets based on understanding and mercy.
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Mobile application that based on computer vision and machine learning technology , we use mobile camera to recognize the pets kind and give human instruction about how to deal with this pet to live in peace and understand each other .
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
we used machine learning and artificial intelligence , we are 2020 now it is my failed and i work on it and work to develop our environment with it.
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
using some algorithms that i can detect pets feeling and my mobile application recommended solution to make pet feeling nice ,and avoid human and pets crashes .
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
my friends likes my idea and they voting about it and encourage me to continue , a lot of people asks me for my application and tools i used to develop it.
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
i will use augmented reality to in future to touch human feelings.
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
they help them to be better with pets.
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
My application will published in play store , it will be free only for first one month after this user have to pay and upgrade to premium to be able to use my app.
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
my team is computer science students and we are friends and work with each other since three years.
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
i will upgrade my idea using new technology.
12. How did you hear about this challenge?