Request to Help and Support My Medical Projects and Other Projects
New Technics in Healing from Difficult Disease
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Initiative's representative name
Me Ali Kharraz Was Born in 19/07/1975
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
Fostering emotional intelligence and behavioural competences
Enhance physical activity and wellness
Revolutionizing veterinary care for pets
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
nonprofit/NGO: an organisation that uses its resources to achieve a purpose outside of creating profit
government: an organisation that is part of or associated with the formal governing body of a community
educational institution: an organisation dedicated to teaching and learning, including primary, secondary, tertiary institutions, and vocational schools
civil society: a community of citizens linked by common interests
youth-led initiative: organisations, whether informal or formal, created and led primary by young people
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
Dr Al Mahdi Al Mandjra, Writer, Innovator, Inventors, Science Magazine, Tv Doc, Humanism, Peace Revolution (like Mahatma Ghandi, Martin Lther King, Silo ...), Peaceful People...
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
All Disease with The Industrialisation of Exir recover all Disease , and Helping with Plants and Healing with Energy: Pranic Healing for People, Animals and Creatures in General
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Other Methods in Cure: with Plants, Energy, Stones, Different Injections: (anus, Nombril, Serum, Enscence, Washing to Delete Some Disease, Oils for Some Disease We Use like a Massage...)
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
I want to Create Environment Organisation to Use all Things in The Nature for Healing: Waters, Weather of Some Environment, Water of 7 Well as Prophet Mohammad Said, Blood, Urine,Stones, Entertainment for Each Disease...I have That in My Writings,making Surgery with Energy with My Friend By Forming some Clairvoyants..
5. How does your project harness the pet-human bond to help people develop important social competencies (For example: emotional intelligence, collaboration, empathy, resilience, inclusivity) and overcome serious societal issues (for example: violence, abuse, trauma, isolation, abandonment)?
With The Performance , The Quick of Healing, Develop Moral Mentalitate By Touch, Seeing, Smell..
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
from My Experience: I m Expert in Medicinales Plants and Healing with Energy
I make Sondage of Each Plants who Has The Sign and The Science of Allah, and The Laboratory Confirm Me.
I have Other Things We can Touch Contains The Healing Energy
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
want to Create TV FOR Healing with Plants and Energy
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
I would like to Develo My Humanism Organisation with Structure, System and Organigram to Create Partnerships with Society
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
I Would like that The Bank, Companies, Organisations o f Support, Businessmen, The Country...Can Support My Projects, Because it Have New Values to Add towards: Society Culture, Innovative Minds, Reputation and Finance
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
-Creating Models in Pratnerships
-Always making Formations
-Developing Innovative System, and Nationalism System to follow each Innovation and Invention
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
Positively Yes, I will try to do My Best, Because Innovations and Inventions Don't Stop
12. How did you hear about this challenge?
Purina page or contact
Ashoka page or contact