We are pets service company that offer all kind of service (dog sitting, cat sitting, pet taxi, pension, education, wedding dog sitter
I confirm that I am fully aware of the eligibility criteria and terms of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize and, based on its description, I am eligible to apply:
Yes, I’m eligible
Yes, I’m 18 years old or older
Should you be successful, please confirm your availability to attend:
Additional Skype interview(s) during the week of March 16-20th 2020
The Purina BetterwithPets Forum in Paris, on 3-4th of June 2020
Initiative's representative name
Initiative's representative date of birth
Initiative's representative gender
Headquarters location: country
Headquarters location: city
Where are you making a difference?
Website or social media url(s)
Enhance physical activity and wellness
Re-imagining the role of pets in society
we immagine life of pets like the life of children
What is your current yearly budget for the initiative? If you are an idea stage, what early budget you would need to kick-off and run operations in your first year?
for profit: an organisations whose main goal is to make income through business gains
youth-led initiative: organisations, whether informal or formal, created and led primary by young people
1. Founding story: Share a story about the "Aha!" moment that led the founder(s) to get started or the story of how you saw the potential for this project to succeed.
Usually going around in Milan parks with our personal dog and speaking with dogs owner, we have understand how a service like ours it was necessary in Milan. We started to make dog sitting near our house and little by little we get more and more requests. At that point we decided to make a company to give this service and after we added all the other service.
2. The problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
People don't have time during the working period or holidays to take care of their animals or if they have to leave the city they don't know how to move their pets.
3. Your solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Our Staff of dog-sitting can take care of dogs during the day.
Cat-sitting can be important for cats owner when they leave outside.
Our Guesthouse allows to spend holidays even to dogs, not only to owners, in a big controlled park.
Our Taxi moves people and their pets around the city, like going to Vet, airports or rail station or where they like.
Our trips moves animals around Europe, especially London where for air transport there are more strict rules.
We help all those couple that want to enjoy their weeding having with them their 4 legs friends, managing their dogs during that day.
And education to garantee to everyone a peaceful partnership.
4. Innovation: How are you innovating or using unique approaches to solve the problem?
Our company is the first in Milan to guarantee all kind of service for animals.
For example: Our guest house don't use any kind of box or cage and dogs are happy and free to run where and when they want in a controlled park. In this way we have noticed that dogs are more quite and happy and it's a holiday even for them. We know that sometimes dogs stay better with us that with owners.
6. Impact: how has your project made a difference so far in terms of both business outputs and social impact? How do you plan on measuring progress?
Our company is growing year by year always more. We apply a transparent politics even with our socials and thanks to this our company as an exponential growth. More and more people contact us to take care of their animals because they see how we take care of them and they know that are loved as ours. Our Idee is to establish ourself in major italian cities and in other European country with this kind of service.
7. Growth strategies: what are your main strategies for scaling your impact?
Create our reality in other country in Italy and become an established reality here in Italy and after that to export it even in the other countries creating a network of people working for animals care.
8. Creating shared value: How does your initiative create value for different stakeholders?
Our value are a transparent politics, respect and especially for nature and animals
9. Financial sustainability plan: can you tell us about your plan to fund your project and how that plan will be sustainable in the short, medium, and long term?
We are business company and then we are auto sustainable with our service.
10. Team: what is the current composition of your team (types of roles, qualifications, full-time vs. part-time, board members, etc.), and how do you plan to evolve the team’s composition as the project grows?
We are a team of 10 people.
Simone and Stefano are the two CEO and drivers of Taxipet
Claudia is guest house manager
Valentina and Alina are client service and communication
Rebecca, Silvia, Francesco, Andrea and Giorgio are our Petsitters, Educators and Silvia is also Pet therapist
11. How do you plan to influence your field of work if you are a winner of this edition of the Purina BetterwithPets Prize?
If we would win, we will invest those money for the growing of our business in the other cities.
12. How did you hear about this challenge?
Recommended by others