A big change
A big change can be made by not doing something strange.
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Scaling (expanding impact to many new places or in many new ways)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I don't want to see anymore news related to shootings.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Saving peoples lives
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I can tell people to stop and think wether what they're gonna do is either good or bad.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Like the school shooting in Florida or the waffle house. Innocent people died people who didn't do anything to deserve that
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
That my project is about caring about people that want shootings to stop. Also so can go out of there house and feel safe and not threaten in any way.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
It hasn't because I haven't given my opinion about it.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I would want this to go worldwide so people can see what's happening.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Famous people can either want to support what I have to say about shootings.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I can partner up with teacher,parents,adults,kids,and whoever thinks that shootings are just not the best way to treat things.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?
Article in the news
Word of mouth
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
My teacher in Albert Einstein charter middle school.