A trip of a life time
Educate,help,make friends, and most of all turn communist into families
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
People don't look out for each other and neither does the community. With this project we can change people out look and the "reality" they love in. Threw love and helping hands I believe everyone can get along
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
-Make food pantries
-educate community's on spending
-plant trees all over the city (even the homeless have to eat)
-help out at local places that help people in shelters
-team up and help out non profits
-go into schools and get a feel for what students want from schools
-organic guarding in communist
-have community wide parties to help people come together
-fun days for the kids (it will help adults realize it's about the kids)
-help build homes
-help people find jobs
'(My own dream is to help other adopted kids and give them a stable place to live and grow)
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
With us going around and making video evidence of this change others will feel the change and there will be less fighting, less struggle , and communities becoming families
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
My solution is one that can incorporate many if not all ideas. This trip is one for the community but we can have a trip for many other positive things and the trips won't just help the people being helped. This mission will also help change people who are in the trip
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I plan to know from the actual change in communist but also from the video view we get from the video documentation( we'd have episodes made up from our trip) the actual change will be our way of knowing we made a difference
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Having many trips.for people to take that help out. This can become a business but it's a business for the people by the people. It's a solution. In years to come people will be more successful and America as a whole will grow and advance much faster
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
All we need is People, funding, a bus,place to stay,and above all love
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
With this idea we can link everyone and help each other on all of our ideas. We are stronger when helping together. By going into school we can get students to help for bigger projects. Everything we do comes back to helping others
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?