App for ALL services.
An application that’ll get you help from certified professionals, with just about any problem you can think of!
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Thought about idea after watching twitter ad!
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
Seen a lot of apps that offer service for only one thing. For example, Uber app offers only ridesharing services and they created another app, Uber Eats which offers food delivery services only. What if there was an app that can get you a ride, food, or even have a “T-Mobile” certified tutor come over to help your kids with their homework. What if you have computer problems and you dont have the time to take your items to the repair store, or sometimes the repair store might even be too pricey. I want to create ONE app that can get you ALL the services you might need on a day to day basis.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Day to day problems ANYBODY might have.
Youth, adults, elders, disabled.....
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Create an easy to use app that offers all types services from people who are checked for certification.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
For example a car mechanic CERTIFIED BY TMOBILE can be home on his off day and he checks the app to see if anybody might be having any minor car problems. the mechanic would then make contact with the person who needs assisstance and then we get the point from thereon...
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
The difference between my idea and others already out there is, mine is a one stop shop. You can get any service you need from JUST one app. Starting off small could lead to big things, for example ridesharing. After a while one this service becomes popular tmobile can open a new division in their carrier company, “Tmobile Ride.” Gives tmobile and sprint customers a discount so more advertisment for the company itself....
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Just an idea i think will go a very very long way
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
i dont really have any resources. Im thinking this might be the way my prayer is being answered
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I talked to my friends about this idea and they said it might not be so bad.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?