Bluetooth guitar/amplifier system.
A kit to modify an electric guitar into amplifier. I am not sure what necessary components this would need. But hey no more bulky wires.
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Craftsman guitars seem to be antiqueand built in the past of days gone by. Much less the wires being costly and bulky. My g.ma has t-mobile Bluetooth as do i. I would like to surprise. Any musician on this creation. .
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
By getting this idea endorsed and in prototype form.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Building a new kit leading from guitar to amp. I say kit because original guitar equipment is personal to that person that owns it. There would be an added skill to modifying an older guitar into a better system.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
There isn't anything like a Bluetooth kit anywhere. Maybe apple.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I would need team members and a prototype to patent.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Native American or Alaska Native (for example: Navajo Nation, Blackfeet Tribe, Mayan, Aztec, Native Village of Barrow Inupial Traditional Government, Nome Eskimo Community) (10)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact
Word of mouth
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?