(C.O.S.T) Citizens Organized to Stop Trafficking
Citizens Organized to Stop Trafficking
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Instagram : @theofficialcadra
Facebook : Cadra the singer
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
A lot of kids are going kissing and being taken away from their homes due to human trafficking . Human trafficking is a hidden crime here in America and I want to make a law that stops this from happening because there actually isn’t a law that protects humans against it. We have free will the law doesn’t see people or physical interactions as illiegal. But there’s a saying about selling humans for sex, or drugs or anything of that sort that says “you can sell drugs once but you can sell people over and over again.” Sad but true. Most of the time they usually are the person that provides for the person and that’s why they can’t leave and I want to be a contender a change through this platform to ensure that all villains of this horrible crime be prosecuted and give them the punishment they deserve for ruining good these peoples lives. I build homes for people who have came out as well.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Creating a law
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They will sign a petition and we will have meeting with state house and president
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
It’s something no one really pays attention to so it’s an eye opener
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I’ve partnered with a21 and helped mentor people and sing and read with them because it messes with their brain and makes them feel like sex is their only option when it’s not
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Go to the state house for a meeting
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
A set balance to create a faculty to people saved from human trafficking to stay some of them are from foreign countries
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations less than $100
Donations between $100-$1k
Donations between $1k-$5k
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?
Recommended by others