Heels that can be easily converted into flats in a matter of seconds
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I have personally seen my Mom have so many shoes and, according to her, heels are somewhat uncomfortable . This idea can create comfortable heels that can be converted into flats.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
The uncomfortable feeling of heels.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Creating a Shoe that can be converted into flats instantly
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
1) Shoe (heels) is worn
2) when consumer wants to turn heels into flats, they lean back, which pushes the heel back creating a flat shoe
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Mine is different, how? You ask...
Well first, I have been researching online and the ‘convertavle’ heels are not at all what they are advertised.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
The product has not been created.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Spreading the shoe to people everywhere and creating it.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
Heels, hardworking minds, fabric...whatever is needed for shoes.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Middle Eastern or North African (for example: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian) (11)
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
The CEO of T-Mobile