electromagnetic gravitational generator
new way to power our homes
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
i want to make the world a better place for our children
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
to eliminate fossil fuels
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
device uses earths magnetic field as power source
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
design and schematics are already done just need help building it
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
my design will help us enter and exit atmospheres with little to no effort
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
it hasnt cause its still on paper
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
to get funding so i can build it
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
graphene coated gyroscopic cube, some sound waves at a certain frequency to harmonize the energy, an iron ball about the size of a quarter, and some conductive stabalizers connected to a small tesla coil. and a few other minor pieces of course but those are the main pieces
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
there was this kid on the news who built electro magnetic receptors which may or may not be useful for this
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
No, I do not identify with an underrepresented community
How did you hear about this challenge?