Where Anyone Can Be Anything
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Facebook: Danielle Johnson
March 3, 2018
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Growth (have moved past the very first activities; working towards the next level of expansion)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I am stepping up to make a change because I was once that person who was too afraid to trust God and go after my dreams. As hard as it was to break that chain alone, God brought me to the realization of, that same internal struggle, would be the blessing to so many other people. He showed me my purpose in my pain and I am so happy to now be able to help others in a major way for the same issue.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Alot of times when an industry is so saturated with talented people, we get discouraged thinking it would never happen for us. Thats a lie! Our talents will make room for us no matter how many people came before we did. This is a problem I see everyday and it saddens me to know, people are not living up to their full potential because of insecurities.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I plan to solve this probelm by being that yes, that encouragement, and Bible for those who dont have that in their corner. Sometimes all it takes is someone to believe in you and give you an opportunity.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
When becoming apart of the Ella Empire, you will immediately start working on YOUR craft and making lifestyle changes. We encourage everyone to become who they want to be by being exactly that. For example, if I want to be a fitness model, a lifestyle change for me, would be going to the gym more often and eating right. Not only do we encourage you to find your purpose but we help guide you down the path God ordained for you.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Ella Entertainment positively stands out due to the high demand in performers in RVA. Unlike other companies, we stand firm on Philippians 4:13; we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I believe we were all given a purpose in life, and mine is to help others see their potential in an Industry that seems so out of their reach.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Ella Entertainment has made an impact so far to local gyms such as Golds Gym and Crunch Fitness by promoting healthy lifestyles and physical activity. We also offer seminars to help others focus on finding their niche, auditioning, and many more Industry topics.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
The Ella OutReach is our annual Annual Back to School Drive on Aug. 18th; where we invite performers, models, designers, actors, zumba instructors, and many more to entertain the city of Richmond all while giving out free school supplies and clothes to those who need it. This will be our first year and we are hoping for a great turnout!
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I have been blessed with family memebers who have supported my company and kept me uplifted. In the future, I strive to get more team members who are interested in the Entertainment Industry, Performers, School Sponsorships for our Annual back to school drive as well as funding to host more shows and impact the Richmond Community.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
I could partner with other Entrepreneurs who are interested in the Entertainment Industry such as Photographers/Videographers, directors, film writers, instrumentalist, ect; create a team of people building each other up.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?