Give and receive
Raise money for your needs
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
I like helping people get what they need even if it's something small, sometimes I like to give people gifts. l want to help people be able to afford the stuff they need weather is buying a computer, t.v, being able to pay the bills or just being able to afford groceries. Trying to raise money for you. Think about others you give and you receive.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Needing to raise money so I can go out and help people. If I can raise a ton of money it means I can buy more stuff for people.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Start a Raise money events go to parks, church, schools, neighborhood.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
One of my neighbors needed to fix his car but he couldn't afford to fix it so I went out and asked people to help me raise money so I can help pay my neighbors car fix. In couple days I raise money to get his car fixed. Had some extra cash so so I bought some food for homeless men in my area.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
We don't just raise money for what you need, we like to give things aways. We like to see people happy. who doesn't like to see a child be happy, help us raise money so we can make a person day a better day. Anyways who doesn't like free stuff.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
People need a helping hand. Sometimes doing something small can make a big difference In a person live. You pay it forward ,you hope that one day the person you helped out, the people you help out will help others too.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Start a online program,where people can donate money and also people can donate stuff that they don't need and give it to someone who needs it.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I just need people to be motivated to help others. Starting online website to raise money fast.
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations between $100-$1k
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
Trying to Invest a lot of time building a relationship Target the right kinds of people that fit my brand.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Native American or Alaska Native (for example: Navajo Nation, Blackfeet Tribe, Mayan, Aztec, Native Village of Barrow Inupial Traditional Government, Nome Eskimo Community) (10)
Middle Eastern or North African (for example: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian) (11)
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander (for example: Native Hawaiian, Samoan, Chamorro, Tongan, Fijian, Marshallese) (12)
Self-identify race, ethnicity, or origin: (5)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?