Stopping global warming through preventing imported yields of farming!
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Throughout my community, many minorities and other groups are present, and these groups require things from places around the world to remind them of home, mainly food and crops only found there. Due to this, many crops have to be imported from around the world to this area, releasing tons of greenhouse gases.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I am planning to create an environment where soil composition can be mimicked to create a sustainable environment for plant life from around the world to be grown there, allowing those who need it to have their home food without harming Earth. This would be done through the right amounts of water and nutrients being added to the soil.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
A person from India could mimic the tropical climate of India with lots of water and minerals, allowing them to have the food they want to have, albeit in the time it takes to grow that food.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
This is seperate from a greenhouse, as a greenhouse mimics TEMPERATURES so that all the crops from one area can be grown year round, while this project is to make crops from different PLACES be grown in other countries.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I plan to make my community not a part of this huge global warming issue that has encompassed the world, allowing us to make a positive impact on Earth through the negativity found elsewhere
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I would be talking to local leadership in the next year, starting a go fund me, and talking to poeple in different countries to research specific soil compostion.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I need money and communication support in order to research the soil variety in many areas, allowing me to make this project a reality.
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
My father has many connections through family throughout the world, who could help me with research
How did you hear about this challenge?