Laughter is the best medicine
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
May 29, 2018
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Chronic worry and emotional stress can trigger many health problems. The problem happens when fight or flight is triggered daily by lots of worrying and anxiety. The fight or flight response causes the body's nervous system to release stress hormones such as cortisol. This problem is still around because of all the daily griefs and troubles teens have. this problem of anxiety has to be solved to have a healthy life for teens around the world.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
i would like to solve this problem by comic relief. I will be partnering with my brother. While he addresses the anxiety's and help them with that, i will give them laughter and a reason to smile. i will create skits and scenarios with innocent and funny relatable topics that many people can laugh at.
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
I would not need much to get started, but i would need a little bid
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations between $100-$1k
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
i could partner with other influencers or people to bring comedy into their ideas to grab people attention and create a fun/funny atmosphere.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
Religious minority (non-Christian)
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?