Changing The Lives Of Atlanta.!
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Its Not Exactly New But Its Hard To Remeber An Exact Day.
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
My motivation is that i see a lot of homeless people in Atlanta. If you were them wouldn’t you want a place to stay and not moving every other day trying to find shelter away from the harsh climate changes.
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Homelessness; It’s getting worse and worse.
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Make houses & help them get back on their feet.
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They would get a house , have a certain amount of time to find a job , to pay there bills, etc. This is to help them get back on their feet . They would also have to take annual drug tests.
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Nobody is worried about anybody but themsleves these days. It’s honestly getting worse and it is sad. Nobody cares until they are im the issue.
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
It’s made people think but it’s hard being 15 and making estates and things of that nature.
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Honestly i am not sure
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
It does not matter to me , as much help as possible
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
People that help people get jobs.
Real etate people.
Financial aid & classes.
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?