Borders and Ghosts: roots are a tangling.
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Growth (have moved past the very first activities; working towards the next level of expansion)
1. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project? NOTE: All applications must include a 1 minute video that answers: “I am stepping up to make change because..."
Love, Vision, Future, Space,5
2. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Veterans postwar fantasy scence fiction
3. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
With live jazz and classical music and live streaming a ghost show with lots of playfully glitches - #tuernich(twittersearch + scroll down)
4. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
#1 learning about us on various channels
# 2 development of an extra creative piece to express personal history and experiences
#3 meetup and improvisation - people have to come together and find a way to put everything out at the same time.
# 4 ?????
# 5 profit!
5. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
6. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Check our price on the website
7. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
8. Future Support: What are the resources needed to make your vision a reality?
9. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
10. Ripple Effect: Please share some ideas of how you could partner with other changemakers or involve other young people as leaders in making a difference.
How did you hear about this challenge?