Teachers should allow students write a story that describes a conflict and have students think of ways to resolve that conflict with voice.
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
Oklahoma, Del City (73135)
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Students communicating more.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
By allowing students to communicate to solve a conflict.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I started this to hopefully make students more involved and to be open if something is going on.
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
When others get involved I hope to inspire them and hopefully they will pass this on to others.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
This project allows students to be willing and open to communicate.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?