BioDegradable plastic Bag
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
CT:New Haven 06519 2033617503
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Our main problem is too much plastic in dumps, sewers, and in the wild. And these plastic items are not biodegradable
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Our solution is to make biodegradable plastic with the main ingredient being duckweed
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
we needed to fix something in the environment so we choose to fix the plastic epidemic
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Brainstormimng became esair and the ideas flowed that much more fluid. It was helpful to bring this idea to a greater audience
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
.Our idea will be cost effective and we cover a wide variety of plastic options
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
We did not help anyone yet, were having trouble getting this idea off the groun
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
We need a large amount of start up money
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Word of mouth
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?