Making a change for homeless
Me and my team came up with making a change for homeless people because we see them every where we go
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
730 George st new haven Ct 06511
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Scaling (expanding impact to many new places or in many new ways)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
We see so many homeless people with dirty clothes on so we decided to make a change
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
By solving the problem we came up with the idea that we get clothes donations from other people and we remake the clothes meaning watching them at the same time have a little fundraiser a side
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I see so many people with clothes that are not even right or good to look at it hurts me so bad seeing people like that and not able to help. I
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
It really hurt because you have to keep everybody on task even though they are old enough but when something had to be done everyone need to come together and finish it
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
For us it more like fun we’re not be doing and recording like other people do because we want them to fee save and be comfortable when we’re giving them their clothes
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
It hasn’t we haven’t even started yet
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
With the help of my school and other people with their donations we can go far
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?