Cleaning one day at a time
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
January 16, 1998
Help us stay in touch!
8310 E McDonald Dr.
State: Arizona , Scottsdale (85250)
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Everyday I go outside and I see someone throw there trash on the ground, we need them to understand that the trash you throw on the ground can potentially be hazardous to animals that are loose in the streets.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I think we should all just clean up mother earth everyday, not just one day out of the entire year, we need to think about the seas, the mountains, the forests and the streets.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I don't want this Planet to die when my children are here, I want them to enjoy the nature of it all
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
If someone gets involved it will impact some else and they will get involved and somone else sees that person and they will get involved. I believe in good karma and I want this to happen for my future and my childrens future.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?