Clothing for Kids.
Collecting clothes people don’t want, and food, and donating them to kids in need in other countries.
Date You Started Your Project Started
Sep 13, 2019
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Kids who need clothes to wear. Solve hunger problems.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Volunteers offering to help set up a stand like place in a public place, with a sign to donate food and clothes or whatever they have available to donate. Other volunteers will help sort and deliver everything to a country in need of clothes and food for their children.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I have a big heart, I feel guilty about a lot of things and one of them is how some people aren’t as fortunate as me to get the things they need, I would like to help kids in need, I want to be a change maker because I want to make a difference in the world that god has made for us. And make it a better place, it all starts with one good deed and will eventually get bigger as things go on.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They will be blessed by the love of god, and will forever be in my heart. I hope to make this a world wide organization where everyone can submit clothes and food to where ever they are in the world.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Other programs do it for money, and they start it but do not stay true and finish their goal. I hope to make this a long life dream and goal.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I’ve engaged all my family member but some aren’t able to help due to location, but if they were here they would be glad too. Even though I have a low number of people able to help I still would like to make a difference. My idea is at idea stage but I hope to make it a reality, as soon as possible.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Partnerships with other Organizations to make my cause a bigger deal, and noticed by other people, to help make a big difference. Also, to make an online campaign to get donations, and volunteers to help deliver the donations and help manage everything.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact