Engaged to make a change
We will be helping people in need with essential toiletries and making a change inner community little by little.
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
928 Simpson Street Bronx, Ny< 10469 6th floor.
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
We are helping solve the issue of lack of necessities as well as helping our community prosper.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
we will be having a bake sale, to gather money to be able to purchase basic toiletries such as Tooth brushes, Tooth paste, Shampoo, Hand Sanitizer etc. We will be dividing ourselves up and going to different parts of the bronx spreading awareness about the importance of helping our community out as well as offering a helping hand.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
As young ladies growing in the bronx we are classified as dirty underprivileged people, everyone wants to criticize but not many want to actually do something about it. We want to be the difference by helping homeless people and people in need.
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
A person that participates in our project will be aware that we are not asking for anything return. We simply want to do an act of kindness and help people reach a level of stability in life.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Our programs different because we are not basing it strictly in one location, we will be traveling different places asa well as giving them to whoever needs it not just homeless people. We will also be including a paper with the address and contact numbers of different locations where they can receive help.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
we have made a difference in raising awareness of the situation going on around us.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
We would like o hold an event where people can come and voice their opinion or their needs and speak to professionals. Perhaps recruit more volunteers and expand our project.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact
Word of mouth