Get an understanding between the two types of lifestyles to coop as one
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
Address is - 8027 patton st
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
The confusions between the two different lifestyles so we can create peace and understanding so we all can live together and help stop all the killings we’ve had within the gay community. And also take the time to recognize the ones we lost in the gay community with support with the heterosexual community as one would be powerful.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
To get the 2 communities together to state their differences and have them come together in the end as one to proudly support each other for communities WORLDWIDE
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
Started from middle school it’s typical life when dealing with your sexuality. And usually the ones that make it worse are heterosexual individuals. But what if In the future our future kids wouldn’t have to worry and know they’ll be supported
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They will feel accepted almost to the point of indistinguishable. You want to feel natural around people it’ll boost your confidence and outlook to become your true you
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
It will reach you on a more entiment level
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I’m my community it has reached the whole city almost it’s very known
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
To make it worldwide to develop this plan of action on schools
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations less than $100
Donations between $100-$1k
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?