To help Antarctica and the global world.
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Skye geary. Facebook.
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Global warming; Antarctica is melting, animals are dying, and the Amazon is still burning. We need to go global, we need to help everywhere. The world can’t fix itself anymore, we have to fix the world.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Global to design something to help pick up trash, we don’t have that long. And to help Antarctica to make it colder.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
The reason I want to start something is because I don’t want my nephew to grow up in a destroyed world, or my own kids in the future. A change has to happen and we have to be the change.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They simply earn satisfaction for helping something bigger than their self.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
The difference is everyone is talking about it but no one is doing it. No one is helping but we’re all talking about it..
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
My project is a idea stage, but I plan to get everyone involved, everyone as much as I can.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Campaigns, commercials, speeches, and getting people who are known to help.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
How did you hear about this challenge?