Guardians of the Green
Teens care about the environment and want to make a difference by beautifying their communities.
Cleaning a local park
Working together to beautify a community.
Additional categories (optional)
Eligibility: Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
1964 E Oak Road
Vineland NJ 08360
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Start-Up (first few activities have happened)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Environmental problems in my community and the need to educate others about keeping our green spaces litter free!
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Education and community service!
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I see litter and debris everywhere and it makes me sick!
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
Working together for a great cause!
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Teens sometimes need to be encouraged but once they get an idea and run with it....there is no stopping them. We asked Boys & Girls Club teens to clean up a local park and the idea has grown to include other parks, roadways and green spaces.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
The difference is our extreme passion and ability to gather groups in a cohesive manner.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
Beautification speaks for itself and it is just the beginning of our efforts to help our environment and be guardians of the green!
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
To work closely with other community groups and the city government to propel our ideas to the next level.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?
Boys & Girls Club of Vineland