Help For The Homeless
Helping People To Start Fresh
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Zy's Crazy Corner
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Less homeless people more success less death more oppertunities
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
By creating an organization that will help the homeless to be off the streets
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I see a lot of homeless people when I'm outside driving I've done things to help the homeless but I don't think that it is enough, and I'm willing to do more
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
I am stepping up to make a change because we need a change in our society and people need help even if they are too afraid to ask or too prideful
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They will good about themselves knowing that they helped somebody in need and that they helped another person live longer
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
My project Is different from others because others allow food and showers and places to sleep sometimes depending on the state or they don't because they don't have the funds or resources.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
It hasn't I've had the idea for a while just not the proper materials and resources.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Starting a go fund me to raise money so that I can raise money and get a building built to get it started hopefully soon.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?