Highway to Sustainability
A small generator what will be placed in the middle of highways to produce energy from wind power.
my cad file got corrupted so this is what it basically looked like
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
September 23, 2004
Help us stay in touch!
Website or social media url(s) (optional):
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Stopping the use of non-renewable resources and finding more ways out get energy out of our daily lives.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Buy making small wind turbine/generators across the middle of the highway we can harness the wind of cars and trucks passing by.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
In fifth grade one of my teachers said this idea and i thought it had already came to life but I have never seen such so i thought why i don't i just do it my self.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
Hi, can't really make a video right now but anyways. I am seeking others input in my device as i want this to become a thing and later present it to the Department of Transportation and Energy to make this a reality as this can greatly off set a large portion of our fossil fuel usage.
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
First all i want is other peoples input on my device then i would like to form a team of motivated people to help build and prototype this then make this into a full scale project.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Simple, there is no other company that i have heard of doing this yet so better to get the train moving then to hop on it.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I have not told anyone about this except me but things are always changing.
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I would really want to make this a into a prototype to help other people visualize the idea i am trying to do and to get others more interested in this.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Asian (for example: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Pakistani) (9)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?