I am a support system.
non-profit programs like this provide youth in the inner city a place to learn and grow as young adults.
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
38 brook st Massachusetts: Webster 01570
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
I’m trying to keep other youth like myself out of gangs and get them in a neutral safe space to learn and grow as individuals.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
I plan on work with my local non profit organization the Worcester youth center to bring back activities that fostered the new generations attention and focus. Every year we lose funding and we march and march at our state house rallies only to be the littlest voice in the room.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I’ve personally have lost friends over senseless gun violence because of a beef that goes back to whenever that no one really understands. We need to keep my fellow kids of the street and in a positive supportive environment.
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
When we have a major group backing us we are a united front and no one can stop us problem is everyone is to afraid to speak up but I know if we address the issue at hand and no one has any hidden agenda we can make our city safe again for our youth.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Every one can talk the talk but I live eat and breathe this movement and I will keep going to the state house and I will keep writing to my congressman regardless if I win lose gain a following or not because tomorrow is coming and the violence isn’t going to stop unless we act.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I have put together local basketball tournaments and flag football events all successful turns out when you have to kids from different sides of town an you give them one common objective they live long enough to realize the reason they hate is wrong
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I want to bring back our MMA program it was great for a while I kept bringing it up to shoot ones not guns meaning put down the guns and settle your differences in the octagon no matter win or lose the issue is over at the end
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact