BioDegradable plastic Bag
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Our main problem is too much plastic in dumps, sewers, and in the wild. And these plastic items are not biodegradable
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Our solution is to make biodegradable plastic with the main ingredient being duckweed
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
we needed to fix something in the environment so we choose to fix the plastic epidemic
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
Brainstormimng became esair and the ideas flowed that much more fluid. It was helpful to bring this idea to a greater audience
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
.Our idea will be cost effective and we cover a wide variety of plastic options
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
We did not help anyone yet, were having trouble getting this idea off the groun
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
We need a large amount of start up money
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
How did you hear about this challenge?
Word of mouth