Mental health awareness
Bring in more resources on mental health in the middle schools. To many are hurting themselves
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Oct 10 2005
Help us stay in touch!
1921 SE 30th St
Topeka KS 66605
My mom's number 8166063507 and I had to use her Facebook to sign up for this
Date You Started Your Project Started
All the time
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Teen suicide rate and harming themselves due to lack of mental health awareness
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Start out small.. open a hotline or offer in school awareness
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
My mom works with the mentally handicap and alot of them have tried to end thier life's... We don't want people to hurt and do this so that's why I want to start something
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
I don't know how to do that
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They can just listen to someone ... That's all that is needed to help people ... Sometimes they just need someone to talk to
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
There isn't anything like that here.. yea there is consulers and that's about it.. no one showing about the warning signs or how we can help each other not hurt
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I have helped a friend who was thinking about it.. I listened to him and also talked to my mom and she talked to his parents and he was able to get help
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Anythinh that will help kids not hurt
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
How did you hear about this challenge?