Online school needs to be more of a option for mothers.
I have recently decided to start taking online classes for my medical assistant degree and many mothers know nothing of online classes.
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
5461 Delmar Blvd apt 108 St. Louis Mo 63112
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Idea (hoping to get started in the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
Many women feel or think having kids you can’t still higher your education, but as much time thy he spend on social media they could be doing school work.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
Make it so many more school with online classes can start sending laptops for single mothers to do their class work.
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
I am a single mother of two that thought I couldn’t continue my education and still be a mother.
5. Example: Please walk us through a specific example of what happens when a person or group gets involved with your project.
They will be able to get a certification in something they can make more money to take care of their children.
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
It’s specifically for single mothers that need help.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
I have gotten at least 3 mothers to start online school where they make their time to finish their work and still be a mother
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
I plan to work with school in my area to start my campaign.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact
Referral: If you discovered the Challenge thanks to an organization or person other than Ashoka or T-Mobile, who was it?