OUR CHILDREN OUR FUTURE
The mission of Our Children our Future is to inspire students, families and communities to
take control of their lives.
Additional categories (optional)
Are you employed by T-Mobile or related to an employee of T-Mobile?
Eligibility: Date of Birth
Help us stay in touch!
235 NW 127 st
north Miami, Fl. 33168
Date You Started Your Project Started
Project Stage: Select the description below that best applies to your approach.
Established (successfully passed early phases, have a plan for the future)
1. The Problem: What problem are you helping to solve?
GETTING FUNDING FOR OUR PROJECT.
2. Your Solution: How are you planning to solve this problem? Share your specific approach.
CONTINUE TO SPREAD OUR IDEA, AND CONTINUE TO TOUCH LIVES IN OUR COMMUNITY
3. Personal Journey: What’s the story behind why you decided to start this project?
1. Establish a school pantry, to help our families; and community in hard times.
2. Teach kids healthy alternatives, fast food vs home cooking.
3. Start a farm to table cooking program to allow our families to cook together, eat
4. Start a Food Truck program, to help local families . Offer them a fresh meal.
4. Selfie Elevator Pitch: Include 1-minute video that answers the following “I am stepping up to make change because...”
6. The X Factor: What is different about your project compared to other programs or solutions already out there?
Food for Sharing provides an opportunity for our customers to share hope, love, and joy when
they donate to help hungry families. Customers can directly impact the efforts within their
communities to alleviate hunger when they give to this easy donation program.
Behind the scenes, we arrange for multiple food banks, pantries, and nonprofit organizations
to receive the items to distribute to those families in need. We distribute full cases of products
to these organizations within your community. For several years, we have worked with food
banks, pantries, and nonprofit partners to waste.
7. Impact: How has your project made a difference so far?
As this school year comes to a close, We celebrate all our accomplishments.
We set up our 1st food distribution, and we donated our time, and labor to touch over 150 low
income Households, and homeless community.
We completed setting up the free lunch program. Touching low income families.
We assisted Farm share, in sorting, and packaging food donations.
We also completed our 1st Holiday celebration. With the assistance of Toys for Tots,And fed
our families for our Holiday show.
We introduced our Jr, and Sr to assist in catering, and we project to have our kids learn
cooking techniques, and presentations into our entrepreneur team. Keep them involved first
hand, not just with the community, but they can share the talent with their families As well.
This program, inspires them to look at foodservice, community outreach, We fed a crowd of
8. What’s Next: What are your ideas for taking your project to the next level?
Our goal for this coming school year is projected to continue helping our kids niand our
Your donation of much needed school supplies will help us help our families start this school
year ready to learn and grow. The magic of our school is funded through step up scholarship,
most of our families are low income, and free lunch program recipient. Your donation would
add to the magic,as our kids start out this school year. We have a total of 200 children.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to read our request, and appreciate any goods
you can provide.
9. Which of the following types of expertise would be most useful for you?
10. Finances: If applicable, have you mobilized any of the following resources so far?
Donations over $10k
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 1 [optional] Which of the following categories do you identify with?
White (for example: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French) (6)
Hispanic, Latino/a, or Spanish origin (for example: Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuba, Salvadoran, Dominican, Colombian) (7)
Black or African American (for example: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc) (8)
Self-identify race, ethnicity, or origin: (5)
Help Us Support Diversity! Part 2 [optional] Do you identify as part of any of the following underrepresented communities?
Communities of color
Religious minority (non-Christian)
How did you hear about this challenge?
T-Mobile page or contact